Saturday, January 24, 2009

What keyboard key am I?

OK, so I'm a little bored tonight. I was rearranging my blog and started clicking on some favorite places to hang out. As I went through the first few links I discovered that either some of them were dead links or that they were places I hadn't visited in a while. Here's one of them (and so was the last post). This one, however, is kind of a weird idea. How could a keyboard key be representative of someone's personality? So naturally I took the little quiz and here's what it said, which was actually quite accurate I think. The part about not being normal sounded right, as well as the "influenced by alternative lifestyles." That might account for the part about living in Japan for a few years.

But, the best part of all was the reference to the knowledge stored in my "big brain. . .but most of it useless." So true, so true.



You Are "alt"



Some people might find you to be strange, mysterious, and even a bit off putting.
You tend to be drawn to and influenced by alternative lifestyles. You're definitely not normal.
Once people get to know you, they realize you're interesting, intriguing, and very intelligent.
You have a lot of knowledge stored in that big brain of yours. Most of it is useless knowledge, but some of it is very useful.

1 comment:

JoeinVegas said...

The Alt key, hmmm. Doesn't sound like a Katakana keyboard.