Sunday, July 02, 2006

Who comes up with this stuff?

WARNING: Now, before anyone flames me for this post, I want everyone to know that I think it's a good idea to use humor whenever we feel helpless or hopeless. It's a way to heal and move forward with life. I am not dishonoring or disrespecting anyone who serves in the military and I sincerely hope that everyone left serving or working in Iraq or Afghanistan comes home safe and sane.

Having said that, there's a blog I've been reading recently that is so funny I just had to tell you about it. It's called, of all things, Al-Zarqawi's Mom's Blog . Here's an example:



Karim took me out for a make-out. They will make my new hair for the Jon Daily show. Here it is!

It's the most bizarre thing I've ever read, but I started chuckling, and then pretty soon I was bwahahahaha-ing. I mean, even the idea of someone creating such a blog boggles my mind, but whoever it is has managed to imbue a personality into this imaginary person.

But, don't go there unless you're prepared to laugh at the utter absurdity of the blog.

No comments: